The Connecticut Aero Tech School for Aviation Maintenance Technicians, an extension campus of Bristol Technical Education Center and part of the Connecticut Technical Education and Career System, is a Federal Aviation Administration approved school that specializes in the training of Aviation Maintenance Technicians. Our school offers a twenty month program of training in General, Airframe and Power Plant curriculum that prepare you to take your examination to become a certified Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT). Tuition is $7,200 for the program.
Applications are now being accepted.
“Attention prospective applicants for the Stratford School of Aviation Maintenance Technician and CT Aero Tech programs! The next class will begin in late August 2020. Applications for that class enrollment period will begin to be reviewed after March 1, 2020. Please contact Domenica Holman, School Counselor at 860-584-8433 ext. 335 if you have any questions.”
To learn more about the application process or the school program, contact:
Domenica Holman, School Counselor
Scott Zito, Chief Administrator
Charles Hilton, Department Head
Apply today, and take the first step to pursue a unique technical education!
Click here for Application and Financial Aid Information
Notice for Veterans:
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
• Prevent the student’s enrollment;
• Assess a late penalty fee to;
• Require student secure alternative or additional funding;
• Deny their access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
• Provide Chapter 33 Certificate of Eligibility (or its equivalent) or for Chapter 31, VA VR&E’s contract with the school on VA Form 28-1905 by the first day of class.